The Beginning...

Monday, March 15, 2010

It's finally here !

After 8 grueling months, our website is finally completed. Nineteen Design Studio web site is HERE. I share with you my love of the color pink & brown, herringbone, grosgrain ribbon and most of all my absolute love for personal stationaries.  I have never imagine the day would come, but it did and I am really glad it did. 

For a start, I have launched the site with 8 signature wedding collection, which allows full customization of colors and texts. And following that, it will be the personal stationery designs and baby announcement stationaries. So sit tight.




I have been reading tons of blogs in the last couple of years and every day I am swooned, overwhelmed and inspired by the beautifully written blogs and captivating pictures and amazing works, it makes me want to be a part and the desire to create.

Reading my favorite blogs are a part of my daily ritual,  I am really excited to join the community of stationery, wedding and design bloggers who constantly inspire me day in and day out.

Honestly, I am never been much of journal kind of gal. Starting this blog not only gives me a chance to start ( guess its never too late ... ) but also an opportunity to share my thoughts, ideas, inspirations that I may have from time to time. I reckon its also a good place to store and catalogue them. 

So, here it is, my first blog, my first entry. 

Come visit often !

No comments:

Post a Comment